REMOTE Security Engineer / DevSecOps
Date:July 8, 2020
City:anywhere, New York
Office:Workbridge New York - NIN
This tech job in anywhere, New York brought to you by Workbridge
Blockchain technology startup in Manhattan has an open job for a Security Engineer in their local Manhattan office, or fully remote as long as you're open to flying to New York on a quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate comes from a Software Engineering background and has moved into SRE/DevSecOps work more recently. You will join an infrastructure team of five and will be one of three security engineers tasked with producing code to govern security, writing automation, and working cross-functionally.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years working as a Security or DevSecOps Engineer
- Expertise with infrastructure-as-code at scale
- Prior experience coding with Python or Go
Competitive Salary: Up to $208K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Stipend to build your home office
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and Holidays