Senior Node Developer
Date:June 13, 2018
Office:Workbridge Arlington - UXD
This tech job in Arlington, VA brought to you by Workbridge
They are currently building out an internal chat Infrastructure for the internal university staff and need a Node Developer to help architect new features, content and workflow. Working directly with other engineers to grow this program.
Required Skills & Experience
- Building out custom REST API's
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Front End Framework is Angular 2
- Excited and willing to learn in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- 100% Team Collaboration
- 90% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% paid medical coverage
- 50% paid medical for dependents
- 3 weeks PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Charitable Giving Match
- 3 Work From Home Days per month
- 401K with a match
- Weekly catered lunches
- Onsite gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.