QA Automation Engineer (Junior, Mid Level, Senior)
Date:November 8, 2018
Office:Jobspring Atlanta - MWD
This tech job in Atlanta, Georgia brought to you by Jobspring
We have teamed up with the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. They conduct extensive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information.
They are looking to rapidly expand their QA team and are bringing on multiple Engineering roles ranging from Junior to Senior.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years using Automation testing
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium
- Extensive experience with Java
- Understanding of Jira
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or related
- Work with Development and Test Teams to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% Manual(Jira)
- 35% SQL or Backend
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80-100k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.