Date:June 13, 2018
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - OSD
This tech job in Bensalem, PA brought to you by Workbridge
This company needs a strong engineer who can write clean code quickly, and consistently. You will need to report on-site five days a week to the office in Bensalem, PA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to use SASS with CSS (SCSS)
- Ample Communication Skills
- Ability to create clean code
- Five Years of Experience in a Professional and Production-Level Environment- Web or Software
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Angular 2, React.js, Vue.js, Node.js, Express.js
- 20% Team Collaboration- editing, modification, etc. (modification of current new development)
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) % Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.