QA Engineer | Bethesda, MD
Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Workbridge Arlington - MWD
This tech job in Bethesda, Maryland brought to you by Workbridge
DetailsAn EdTech company in Bethesda, MD is looking to add an independent QA Engineer to the team to work closely with developers, business analysts, operations engineers and other QA Engineers to deliver meaningful updates every sprint. Ideal candidates should have 3+ years experience with Selenium, Ruby, Jmeter, Postman and Jenkins. Experience with other languages is also accepted.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience
- Ruby or other scripting language
- Selenium webdriver
- Experience testing APIs
- Bachelors degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Confidence to work independently
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Automation
- 30% Manual testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Customize this if you have information specific to the client’s benefit package.
- Add in additional perks specific to the work environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You’ll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment’s 2020 Salary Guide today! https://hubs.ly/H0nmhDT0