Date:May 29, 2020
Office:Jobspring Boston - NIN
This tech job in Boston, MA brought to you by Jobspring
A leader in the digital health space with a focus on addiction management is looking to add an IT Manager to their team. With offices in multiple states, this company is looking to expand its footprint into the Boston market! Come be a part of a team looking to improve the lives of those struggling with addiction and additional health needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows environments
- Deep understanding of Active Directory/Office 365
- Help Desk experience in configuring laptops, desktops, and VOIP
- Understanding of security best practices
- Networking experience (Wired/Wireless Network Devices
- Pluses: Cloud/SaaS/Digital Healthcare background/HIPAA compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- Triaging and responding to IT support requests
- Maintaining Windows and MacOS laptops and desktops
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, networking, and VOIP issues
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the organization
- Manage and support voice and video conferencing including network phone systems used for customer support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.