Lead Software Engineer
Date:October 9, 2019
Office:Workbridge Boston - MWD
This tech job in Boston, MA brought to you by Workbridge
A premier educational travel company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join their team. In this position, you’d be leading a cross-functional, largely autonomous engineering team (of around 5 developers) working closely with other developers, designers and a product manager in building modern enterprise solutions focused on payment processing, tour pricing, and core financial competencies. As a technical lead, you will have end-to-end ownership of the architecture, technical roadmap and projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of industry experience developing enterprise applications using modern, problem appropriate technologies
- Deep knowledge of a popular and strongly typed language, like Java or C#,
- Previous success architecting from scratch, shipping and maintaining a large-scale payments processing, ERP, or SCM platform
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks and libraries such as React
What You Will Be Doing
- Full stack
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.