Senior Software Engineer, .Net Core
Date:May 29, 2020
Office:Jobspring Boston - MWD
This tech job in Boston, MA brought to you by Jobspring
A SaaS company in downtown Boston is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to work in a full-stack .Net environment. This role is a growth role, and you would be working on their core application which is used for employee benefits. Specifically, this application is for contributing to paying off student loans, similar to how a company contributes to a 401k plan.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of hands on C# development
- 2+ years of .Net Core
- 6+ years of database experience with SQL Server
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience mentoring and leading junior engineers
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.