Data Engineer in Kendall Square, Cambridge
Date:October 11, 2018
Office:Workbridge Boston - SWD
This tech job in Boston, MA brought to you by Workbridge
One of the leading data analytics companies is looking to bring on a mid to senior level Data Engineer. Located in Cambridge, MA, this company helps other businesses make important decision using data and extensive machine learning. Clients vary from aerospace to Formula One to pharmaceutical companies, but all that matters is using data analysis to make the best business decisions.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of data or software engineering experience
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Significant experience in Python development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a client-facing role is a major plus
- Business analytics experience helps
What You Will Be Doing
- Using math and machine learning to derive key insights across various industries including sports, pharmaceutical, and automotive
- Developing world class data analytics products for clients as well as your own team
- Collaborating with one of the most talented data science teams spread across the country
- Up to 160K Base Salary, plus significant bonus!
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.