Software QA Automation Engineer
Date:May 29, 2020
Office:Jobspring Boston - MWD
This tech job in Boston, MA brought to you by Jobspring
A client in Downtown Boston, right near the Government Center T stop is looking to add a new QA automation engineer to their team. The team consists of roughly 5 right now, but this will be one of the first QA hires. Their goal is to advance their automation testing and eventually automate everything possible, so the role will start slightly manual heavy.
The client offers the first integrated solution for affordable, pay-as-you-go dental benefits, for both individuals and organizations. The solution takes away the need to contract with insurance companies and is changing the way that dental benefits are provided. This person will be doing mostly front-end and mobile testing with Selenium and Appium. The back end of the application is built in Python and Django, so hands on experience or proficiency with those technologies is also a plus. This is a growth role, where you will gain more automation experience, and could move into a more Senior/Lead role moving forward as the QA team is built out.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of automation testing
- Front end and mobile testing experience
- Ideally 3+ years of Python, Selenium, and/or Appium experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Back end testing and integration testing
- Database experience
- Experience testing in a SaaS/PaaS environment
- CI/CD or Cloud experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation testing
- 20% Manual testing
- 90% Front End/Mobile testing
- 10% testing integration for back-end services
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Equity based on experience/qualification
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Free snacks and Drinks
- Clear goal setting and expectations
- Weekly celebrations for team successes/wins
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.