Senior Back End Database Engineer
Date:June 13, 2018
City:Brooklyn, New York
Office:Workbridge New York - OSD
This tech job in Brooklyn, New York brought to you by Workbridge
Title: Senior Back End Database Engineer
A startup in Brooklyn Heights is looking for a Back End Database Engineer to join their growing team. The company specializes in real time attack detection for enterprise-level, Linux-based corporations. They are currently looking for a senior-level engineer with 5-10 years of experience interacting with database design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience building full stack or server-side web applications
- Experience structuring database tables and queries
- Advocate and contributor to documentation, testing, and maintainability
- Strong Back End Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with complexities of single-threaded and/or asynchronous web applications
- Experience with distributed systems in a startup
- High-level experience with complexities of non-SaaS deployments
- Are Linux (kernel) enthusiasts
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.