Product Owner / SaaS / Enterprise / Cloud / Workflow
Date:September 16, 2020
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - OSD
This tech job in Broomall, PA brought to you by Workbridge
A SaaS company in Broomall, PA is looking for an experienced Product Owner to take over the incorporation and development of a brand-new product suite. This company has been developing a Cloud based monetization platform for enterprise clients internationally. Recently they brought on a new product suite that will not only simplify the ability for clients to add in more products and their monetized values, but also to help establish the workflow of their processes.
Working here you’ll be working with your own Scrum team, composed of full stack engineers, QA, Business Analysts, and designers. As a Product Owner on the new team you’ll be helping to establish the highest standards of process, utilizing their white-label Workflow application. This company has stellar culture, great benefits, and a Product Team eager for new opinions; reach out if you’re interested in this role!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Product Management Experience
- Preferably within an Enterprise or SaaS product company
- Experience gathering requirements, roadmap planning, and collaborating with stakeholders
- Previous experience within Agile environments, and Scrum development methodologies, including writing epics & Agile user stories
- Knowledge of Workflow, Business Process Automation, and business rules engine products
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with multiple customers and personalities
- Extensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle including Agile
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with enterprise SaaS solutions in Billing, eCommerce, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM, and/or CPQ
- Excellent communication and writing skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Ownership
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 10% Company Performance Based bonus
- 401(k) with Match
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.