Date:September 11, 2019
Office:Jobspring San Francisco - UXD
This tech job in Cambridge, MA brought to you by Jobspring
A successful, well-known startup in the automotive space here in San Francisco is looking to expand the design team.
The team needs a UI Designer to join the team of 16 right (including managers and 3 dedicated researchers). The main project will be responsible for rebuilding the iOS, Android and Web (desktop and mobile) product master files in Figma.
This person should be comfortable on the visual side, but can also pick up anything on the UX if needed. This person has to have mobile app experience as well as other platforms. A huge plus is working on an app with a dual sided marketplace.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience working on mobile (iOS or Android), web and tablet platforms
- Strong visual skills and UI components
- Thought leader in the space
- Coming from a visual background (brand, marketing)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Design system experience is a plus
- Previous Figma experience
- Coming from companies in the travel and/or e-commerce space
- Experience working on a dual sided marketplace
What You Will Be Doing
- 0% UX
- 100% UI
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.