Date:July 2, 2020
City:Century City, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Century City, CA brought to you by Jobspring
The nation’s fastest growing venture capital firm, is seeking a .NET Developer in Century City, willing to pay upwards of 140k depending on experience
You will be working with a team of passionate and intelligent developers working with cutting edge technologies, building full life-cycle applications using C#, .NET CORE, and Blazer. You will be an active member in the company’s goal to revolutionize small businesses, providing critical support for the success of their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET CORE or MVC
- SQL server
- Angular 4
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Can multi-task various projects.
- Is an effective communicator.
- Is attentive to details.
- Must be organized.
- Excited to work in a team.
- Driven to expand their skill set
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .NET Development
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wide ranging 401(k) with a 5% match
- 5 weeks PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.