Site Reliability Engineer (Linux, AWS, Terraform)
Date:June 13, 2018
Office:Workbridge Chicago - NIN
This tech job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Workbridge
A top technology company working in the IoT space in the West Loop needs a Site Reliability Engineer on a contract. You will be building out and automating their AWS infrastructure. The ideal candidate has a DevOps mindset and a desire to automate anything and everything. This is a one year contract with the potential for permanent placement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with AWS
- Automation experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Proficiency scripting in Python or Ruby
- Experience with Chef or other configuration management tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes for containerization
- Experience working at a software product shop
- 100% Hands On
- Automating deployments on AWS
- Scaling out cloud infrastructure
- Scripting to automate tasks
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hr
- Contract Duration: 12 months to permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.