Python Engineer / Data Engineer
Date:May 15, 2019
Office:Jobspring Chicago - OSD
This tech job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Jobspring
This leading downtown Chicago startup is looking for strong Python Engineers to come help bring their team to scale. You’ll get to work in a microservices environment with Flask and CI/CD pipelines built in Docker and Kubernetes, as well as will get to touch on some more data-focused tools like Spark and Airflow. They have an awesome culture in place and will train you up on any of these technologies that you don’t already have experience with.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Python coding experience
- Cloud experience with AWS
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong CS fundamentals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Microservices understanding
- Experience working with modern Python frameworks/libraries (Flask, Flacon, NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- ETL experience with modern data engineering tools (Spark, Airflow, EMR, etc.)
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python Software Engineering
- 50% Data Engineering
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Open environment
- Great, inclusive culture
- Generous bonuses
- Equity/Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.