QA Manager (Hands-On, Java, Selenium)
Date:June 13, 2018
Office:Workbridge Chicago - NIN
This tech job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Workbridge
A marketing and financial company in the loop needs a hands on QA Manager. You will be building out their automation framework from scratch with Selenium WebDriver and Java. The ideal candidate is an experienced QA Engineer with leadership experience and experience managing continuous integration pipelines. You should be knowledgeable in multiple languages and have built out an automation framework in a previous role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with Java or Python
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Experience with CI/CD (Team City preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience in an Agile or Lean environment
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- 95% Hands On
- 5% Team Management
- Building automation framework from scratch
- Managing the release pipeline
- 50% Automation 50% automation
- 90% API and Backend Testing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.