Date:October 9, 2019
Office:Workbridge Chicago - NIN
This tech job in Chicago, IL brought to you by
A leading digital technology consultancy in Downtown Chicago is looking to bring on a SDET Architect. You will be responsible for translating business requirements/user stories into automated tests. A successful candidate should have a proven ability to create and architect unique test automation frameworks. If you are looking to work with emerging tech across a variety of industries, this is a great opportunity for you!.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software/application QA testing
- Extensive experience creating unique test automation frameworks
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level in QA practice creating/maintain test plans, scripts, executing scripts, and reporting defects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor junior team members
- Ability to set up and configure CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience working with cloud technologies is preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary up to $120k
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.