Senior QA Engineer / Financial Services / Loop / $120K
Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Workbridge Chicago - MWD
This tech job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Workbridge
My client is looking to hire a senior Quality Assurance engineer to join a small team of testers who focus on developing, modifying, and implementing customized automated testing frameworks/tools. You’d be creating these frameworks from scratch doing 100% automation work expanding on existing test cases all in a Continuous Integration environment. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in full life cycle software development in QA Automation
- Java with experience writing junit or testNG test cases
- Deep understanding of MySQL, Postgres, OracleDB
- RESTful Webservices
- Built test frameworks from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- C# experience
- Knowledge of the financial industry
What You Will Be Doing
- Java, Selenium, Linux
- 100% Hands On Automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.