Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer (Security/SRE)
Date:April 16, 2018
Office:Jobspring Chicago - OSD
This tech job in Chicago, Illinois brought to you by Jobspring
Interested in working for a company that basically builds a standardized white hat hacking application to test vulnerabilities for large enterprise companies?
You’d be working with an established start up that just got more funding and is investing it to help grow it’s Site Reliability team. So, what will you be doing? You’ll be working in an open source environment helping the DevOps team build CI/CD pipelines from scratch where security know-how is a must. Ruby scripting, Ansible, Terraform, and AWS are a must.
What’s in for you? They just moved to a brand new office, plenty of flexibility/autonomy, Work from home opportunities, room for growth, AND practically no turn over.
If that’s something you’re interested in let’s talk!
Required Skills & Experience
- Scripting with Ruby or Python is great (web development experience never hurts)
- Linux expert
- Software automation is key
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- AWS is preferred but GCP or Azure works
- Interest in the security industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sagemaker or Lex… YES
- Leadership experience
- Web development is cool to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Site Reliability
- 25% Managerial responsibilities
- 25% Scripting/infrastructure management
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.