Software Engineering Manager / SaaS Product
Date:October 9, 2019
Office:Jobspring Arlington - OSD
This tech job in Chicago, Illinois brought to you by Jobspring
With an office in Chicago (the loop), the global leader in media and content is looking for an Engineering Manager with SaaS or Professional Services experience for their rapidly growing product team responsible for new client customization. This is a direct hire opportunity with a budget up to $180,000 + fantastic benefits.
This high-visibility position requires experience managing engineering teams of 10+ and deep knowledge of SaaS product development and/or professional services practice. You will be responsible for managing multiple groups of engineering teams that are responsible for platform customization and implementation per client requests. Client's include many of the most recognized content brands around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ year of overall software development experience
- 2+ years managing engineering teams of 10+
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that stand-up to a fast pace environment
- Exposure to AWS, Docker environment is a plus.
- Strong client engagement abilities!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- A position with the ultimate brand name recognition and high visibility!
- Join a team/platform that is experiencing rarely seen rapid growth under the umbrella of an already established global brand!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.