Lead Software Engineer â South Chicago
Date:January 14, 2020
Office:Jobspring Chicago - MWD
This tech job in Chicago, Illinois brought to you by Jobspring
We have a client that’s a software product startup technology platform that drives community collaboration across the healthcare industry. Their SaaS allows healthcare professionals to promote awareness of community resources to high needs neighborhoods with health & social services.
They are looking to add a Lead Developer for their product team. This person would be starting in the senior position, but grow into a Lead Software Developer. The team is about 20 people and the company is moving out of their start-up title, so it is an exciting time to join as they become more established! In this role, you will get to work with all new development for their core patient referral SaaS and build the RESTful API strategies for integrating an electronic health records system. It’s all cutting-edge technology – C# .NET Core, Web API, REST, ASP.NET MVC, NodeJS, VueJS, Backbone, SQL, and Azure cloud services (Web Apps, SQL, Functions).
Overall, this a great opportunity to gain leadership experience while remaining hands-on with greenfield development. Culture fit is important to them as well – they’re looking for collaborative team members that want to be in a dynamic agile environment, who also are passionate about making an impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience with C#/.NET (ASP.NET MVC, Web API)
- 8+ years experience with SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Experience with .NET Core
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit