Senior .NET Developer/Xamarin/Azure
Date:January 11, 2019
Office:Jobspring Chicago - MWD
This tech job in Chicago, Illinois brought to you by Jobspring
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of ASP.NET MVC development
- 3+ Years of SQL maintained and development
- 3+ Years building RESTful services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Xamarin Experience is a big plus
- Azure Experience
- .NET Core experience
- Ability to be a problem solver and self-educate
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement backend services in .NET Core hosted in Azure.
- Data Modeling for backend SQL Server databases and SQLite databases hosted on Android
- Research technologies such as authorization/authentication, Azure Mobile Apps, and Message Queues.
- Research and utilize a unit test framework such as xUnit and MSTest
- Develop scanner UI interface in Xamarin forms.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100 - 125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- PTO (sick, holidays, personal)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.