Security Manager Compliance & Risk
Date:February 14, 2020
Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - NIN
This tech job in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania brought to you by Workbridge
Our client, a global sports entertainment company located in Montgomery County is looking to bring on a Security Manager to oversee compliance and risk. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing risks and compliance throughout various departments including corporate and external. You will identify risks, threats, and noncompliance and reach out to executive management as needed. Your main responsibility will be to define policies and procedures and proactively mitigate risks. You will be responsible for advising IT and executives on the status of technology risk and compliance issues and monitor the company’s control systems. Work with IT corporate and venue IT operations teams and manage reporting of IT risk management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT network security, frameworks, policies, procedures, regulatory, audit and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent work experience
- Experience with information security management frameworks
- Experience with SOX, PCI, GDPR, and PII
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% leadership/overseeing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Salaries
- Challenging Work
- Career Advancement and On-going Training
- Pleasant Work Environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great work culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.