Product Manager / Virtual reality/ Unity/ Streaming
Date:May 29, 2020
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Culver City , California brought to you by Jobspring
A company offering virtual concert experience with some of the top artist around is in search of a new Product Manager to join the team. This Product Manager will be the 3rd product hire of the organization. This Product Manager will be responsible for the full-product lifecycle and since the virtual reality environment is created in Unity this product manager must be familiar with game engine technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with game engine technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Streaming/ live technology experience
- Experience with 3D technologies
- Experience with hardware products that integrate with software.
- Experience developing tools for game teams or 3D production
- Start-up experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.