Senior .Net Developer
Date:August 10, 2018
Office:Workbridge Dallas - MWD
This tech job in Dallas, Texas brought to you by Workbridge
Our client that provides bankruptcy solutions to their clients that operate in the lending space is looking for a software developer that is able to work out of our clients Addison office. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on a small team of developers as they create critical business applications that help the business run smoothly and efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with OOP using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Azure
- In depth knowledge of SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Coding; 10% Architecture and Design
- 20% Client-Side; 80% Server-Side
- 30% Team Collaboration; 70% Individual Contribution
- 80% New Development; 20% Maintenance and Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Option to participate in 401K and company matches up to 3%
- Annual bonus
- Great work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.