Director of Product
Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Workbridge Dallas - NIN
This tech job in Dallas, Texas brought to you by Workbridge
A SaaS company in the real estate industry is looking for a Director of Product to join their growing team in Dallas, TX. They are known for their cutting-edge platform that connects customers with agents for a seamless home buying/selling experience. This is a technology first company has been around for ten plus years with an established product that has been a force in the real estate business.
As Director of Product you will be expected to build a management team around you, own/master the product, set a clear vision/road map for the company and your departments growth, along with developing a clear leadership structure that can consistently meet deadline expectations.
This is a full-time opportunity with salary potential ranging from 140-160k depending on experience and ability. Experience in a startup, SaaS company, and or real estate is highly desired, but not required.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience leading teams
- Product management experience is required
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to convey and interpret a vision/road map
- Strong communicators/Easy going personality
- Comfortable in a data heavy environment
- Experience with delivering product propositions into the marketplace
Desired Skills & Experience
- Startup experience
- Worked at a SaaS company
- Real Estate industry knowledge
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401(k) matched
- 2.5 weeks PTO plus sick days
- Remote Options
- Casual Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.