AWS Cloud Engineer / Carrollton Texas / $100k
Date:July 11, 2019
Office:Workbridge Dallas - NIN
This tech job in Dallas, TX brought to you by Workbridge
This software as a service company located in Carrollton,Texas serves more than 3,400 public safety agencies across North America. The company is committed to creating technology solutions that improve public safety. They are looking to bring on a AWS Cloud Engineer interpreting and securely implementing the business and technical requirements of their different Public Safety Applications. You will also be responsible for leading their current automation, CI/CD, and Infrastructure initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, develop, and implement a Cloud Based Public Safety Software SaaS Solutions. Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the Software Engineering process.
- Maintain, mature, and standardize the CI/CD process for code and infrastructure
- Automate and codify infrastructure and supporting systems in all phases of the SLDC
- Automate repeatable and event driven tasks using technology such as AWS Lambda and/or Kubernetes CronJobs
- Design and implement pipelines to move toward immutable infrastructure
- Support the following AWS services currently in use: EC2, EKS, Lambda, RDS, VPC, IAM, ElasticCache, CloudFormation, Cognito, Kinesis, Workspaces, Redshift, Route53, S3
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Cloud Based Environment (AWS, Azure,etc)
- Computer Science or related discipline or work experience
- Experience working with reactive architectures (React, Dojo, Preact, or similar)
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL or SQLServer
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Jenkins
- 30% Docker
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.