AWS Technical Lead / Carrollton Texas / $135k
Date:July 11, 2019
Office:Workbridge Dallas - NIN
This tech job in Dallas, TX brought to you by Workbridge
This software as a service company located in Carrollton, Texas serves more than 3,400 public safety agencies across North America. The company is committed to creating technology solutions that improve public safety. They are looking to bring on a AWS Technical Lead to develop and recommend solutions utilizing AWS and hosted datacenters for their Public Safety Department. You will also perform requirements gathering, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process and further accelerate product & platform innovation through product extension and new product development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and implement technical roadmaps for our Cloud based systems utilizing AWS
- Participate in deep technical discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the cloud
- Recommend designs to meet business requirements
- Design and maintain the technologies with a focus on our Cloud based systems
- Create and implement automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
- Verify and resolve configuration and other non-software related issues
- Experience with cloud services within AWS
- Experience designing solutions with Cloud Foundry or Docker/Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of related Cloud technologies (AWS, S3, VMware, VPC)
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures
- Proactive approach to problem solving and identifying improvements.
- Hands-on experience with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Jenkins
- 30% Docker
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $135k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.