Date:September 14, 2018
Office:Workbridge Dallas - OSD
This tech job in Dallas, TX brought to you by Workbridge
This proven drilling technology firm has been continuing to provide unique practices and services that drop the cost and improve the accuracy of drilling operations for companies across North America. Their newest project is The Directional Drilling Guidance System, which is highly considered the industry’s first use of cognitive computing logistics to guide directional drilling process. The economic benefits of directional drilling decisions have already proved to be extremely profitable. Configured through their algorithm-driven system, consistent improvements to the driller’s ability of reducing the average drilling time and costs continues to grow. A successful candidate will have 6+ years of experience working with “best practices” to develop production quality front-end interfaces. Finally, the candidate must have strong communication skills, team orientation, and work effectively in a distributed, multi-discipline development environment.
Interviews begin next week, submit your resumes for immediate consideration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ Years of Experience
- Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for great UX and UI
- Aware of the details when it comes to the user interface
- Great work experience with Angular JS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CUSS
- Experience with Charting, Visualization, and animation with SVG or SVG based libraries
- Experienced with ingesting Third party API
- Expert knowledge of OODs, design models, UML, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to analyze, scope, and document User stories and high level requirements
- Experience using Git advanced features like rebasing and squashing in the command line
What You Will Be Doing
- Daily Responsibilities
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Full Time $70k-110k
- Collaborative environment
- Full Medical insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.