Senior .NET Engineer
Date:August 10, 2018
Office:Workbridge Dallas - MWD
This tech job in Dallas, TX brought to you by Workbridge
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic experienced software engineer with a solid technical background eager to partner with the business side of their Development Team. Our client is one of the top investment companies in the US and puts a huge emphasis on innovation, diversity, and open-mindedness.
In this position the new .NET Engineer will be solving real-world client problems which will ultimately drive revenue to the company and deliver sustainable solutions to their clientele. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to make an impact on their small team and in the tech environment. Our client understands the importance of work/life balance and wants the new engineer to be able to push the envelope and bring new energy to the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using C#, .NET, SQL
- Experience with Angular2+ or other modern front-end technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to work in a team environment and alone with little guidance
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Back-End; 40% Front-End
- 80% New Development; 20% Maintenance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- PTO up to 4 weeks
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Casual work atmosphere
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.