Senior Kubernetes SRE
Date:July 31, 2020
Office:Workbridge Arlington - NIN
This tech job in Fairfax, VA brought to you by Workbridge
An innovative health technology company in Fairfax, VA. They are disrupting the medical industry by using machine learning to retrieve and analyze patient health trends based on behavioral, environmental, genomics and lifestyle trends. Through this they've created the first personality medicine platform, providing patients with a higher quality of diagnosis and care. They are looking to bring on a Senior Kubernetes SRE to join their SRE team.
- Experience working in an AWS cloud (experience with GCP is a plus)
- Experience working on CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Golang and Ansible for Configuration Management.
- Extensive kubernetes experience
- Java experience is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Great communication skills
- Kubernetes certification
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Pay: 150-200K
- Direct Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.