Manager of Network Engineering

Date:June 29, 2020

City:Glassboro, New Jersey

Office:Workbridge Philadelphia - NIN

Pay:$120-130K

Type:Direct Hire

Tech:Network Engineering

This tech job in Glassboro, New Jersey brought to you by Workbridge

Details

An Entertainment company in South Jersey is looking to bring on a Network Manager to the team. In this position, you will have three Direct Reports of all Network Engineers. You will be about 75% hands on when it comes to the design, architecture and engineering projects. These projects will include everything from Routing, Switching, Firewall Migrations, Wireless management, LAN/WAN build outs and more. The other 25% is management of three direct reports, vendor management, budgeting, training, hiring and evaluating new technology.

This position is perfect for someone with any leadership experience looking to branch out into Management. This company offers full healthcare benefits, PTO, 401k, flexible hours and more.

Required Skills & Experience

  • 4+ years as a Network Engineer
  • At least 2+ years as a Manager/Lead or Senior
  • Ability to build and manage a stable team of Network Engineers
  • On call work when needed
  • Excellent communication
  • Cisco Routing/Switching
  • Firewalls – Cisco ASA and FirePower
  • LAN/WAN
  • Cisco Meraki
  • Cisco Wireless
  • EIRGP, OSPF, BGP

What You Will Be Doing

Tech Breakdown

  • 100% Cisco

Daily Responsibilities

  • 75% Hands On
  • 25% Management

The Offer

  • Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE

You will receive the following benefits:

  • Full Medical, Dental and Vision
  • 401k
  • PTO
  • Flexible Hours

 

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.

 

Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.

Interested? Apply Here:





Attach your resume:

Apply for this job

Privacy Policy