Senior API Architect
Date:January 14, 2020
Office:Workbridge Dallas - MWD
This tech job in Grapevine, TX brought to you by Workbridge
One of our clients is looking for a Senior API Architect to join their team in Grapevine! Specifically, they build customized car dealership management applications for their clients. Their software solutions help dealerships with a multitude of business processes such as supply chain, inventory management, sales analysis, as well as more.
They are looking for an API Architect that will play a critical role in designing and delivering new solutions that will drive the next generation of product solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience with decomposing monolithic APIs into a more modern microservices architecture, create the API and Swagger development strategy, as well as, guiding the team about test cases for API.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience leading Agile teams
- Hands on experience with C#, .NET core, MVC, PostgreSQL, GIT, Jira, and/or Confluence
- Expert knowledge on SOAP and RESTful web API principles
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Knowledge of RDMS
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.