Senior Technical Data Analyst
Date:July 31, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A software product company that specializes in AdTech and marketing is looking for a senior data analyst with strong pricing exposure to join the growing team. This senior data analyst will be working on gathering requirements and preparing documentation for database and data engineering teams working on new features for a high traffic messaging platform.
The ideal senior data analyst has hands on experience with data visualization including SQL, Tableau, Power BI and ideally Python. There is a strong communication component requirement for this role, as well as industry specific exposure to pricing data and analytics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience as a data analyst
- hands on experience with SQL
- hands on experience with Tableau
- hands on experience with Power BI
- strong requirement gathering and documentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must have experience with any of the following to be SaaS Metrics to be considered for this role:
- Net Ads
- User Aquisition/Retention
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to data science teams in the past or hands on work with R, Matlab or other statistical software
- Experience in the defense, aerospace, or transportation industry
- Excellent communication and work organization skills are a must
- Competitive Salary up to $135k, depending on experience
- Opportunity for growth
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.