DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Jenkins, GCE)
Date:May 16, 2018
Office:Jobspring Irvine - SWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
One of the fastest growing and most cutting edge business services companies in the country is looking for the best and brightest Hybrid DevOps engineers to help them build and run continuous integration, deployment automation and change orchestration. Ideal candidates for this role will be able to work collaboratively with other engineers as well as have experience with tools like GCE and Ansible.
If you are looking to put your automation and continuous integration skills to the test in a fast paced and collaborative environment then apply now! Engineers in this position will get exposure to new technology in the cloud computing and continuous integration spaces as well as an accelerated growth path.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, test and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Design and develop automation and testing tools across the entire stack
- Perform security, performance and availability assessments
- Optimize system performance, availability and scalability
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues
- Install, configure and maintain Linux server software
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
- Perform security audits and assist with hardening servers and systems against attacks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or a related field
- Previous experience with server configuration and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with continuous integration/deployment technologies and tools
- In-depth knowledge of Linux (Debian) server environments
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database systems
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Environment
- Some experience with Tomcat, Nginx preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.