Date:September 15, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - SWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
This new opportunity is a great way for you to show off your skills and utilize a modern tech stack. You will work hands on with a team of DevOps Engineers to develop infrastructure as code automation and create CI/CD on an Azure cloud environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Windows OS
- Professional experience working in an Azure cloud environment
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Docker and Kubernetes Fluency is a huge plus
- Experience with any scripting language (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.