Medical Device Firmware Engineer C/C++
Date:July 2, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - OSD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A company in Irvine is looking for an Embedded Firmware engineer with IOT or Bluetooth experience within an RTOS environment. This full-time position is open to an engineer with a proven track record of embedded development in either C or C++. This role is hands on and may span multiple projects. If you have a passion for Medical Devices and are looking for your next career move, then this may be the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Similar
- 5+ years Embedded Firmware development experience
- Strong understanding of either C or C++ for embedded development
- Extensive experience with IOT or Bluetooth/BLE
- Experience across various communication protocols
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate various issues with development teams
- Analytical mindset and desire to grow with company
- Knowledge of development best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Starting base salary around $145K depending on experience
- Medical insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Tim Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.