Senior Java Developer
Date:September 15, 2020
Office:Workbridge Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Workbridge
A local startup wants to add a Senior Java Engineer to develop greenfield with its Fortune 10 clients and provide knowledgeable insights on a myriad of research documents to identify high values to incorporate for business needs.
The ideal candidate is someone strong with enterprise experience working with Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, and AWS. This opportunity will allow you to work in a collaborative work environment with a team of some of the brightest in the industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with TensorFlow or Keras as Deep Learning Frameworks
- Experience with Tableau or Looker for Enterprise Dashboarding
- Experience with Python or R for scripting
- Experience with Scala or Java for building RESTful APIs
- Experience using Oracle, MySQL and SQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
- Familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP or Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Deep Learning Frameworks
- 20% Building RESTful APIs/scripting ETLs
- 20% Cloud Services & Databases
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- Opportunity from growth
- Ability to work alongside experts in the field
- Flex work hours and work-from-home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.