Senior/Lead Java Engineer
Date:July 2, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
Headquartered in Santa Ana, this Java shop is responsible for a consumer facing product used by millions of individuals for trusted analytics and reports to make financial decisions. This company is looking for a Senior Java Engineer with lead experience in mentoring, documentation, troubleshooting, architecture & design and overall leading projects.
This lead Java engineer will be working on back-end focused solutions using modern cloud based technologies, Microservices, all within the Java stack.
If you have experience working on enterprise level software in cross functional teams as a lead Java engineer, apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other technical field (additional experience my offset educational requirement)
- 10+ Years of full stack Java development including:
- Spring Boot
- REST Apis
- NoSQL & SQL
- At least 2 years' experience as a lead engineer
- At least 12 months working on microservices based architecture
- At least 12 months working on AWS based architecture with AWS, Docker, Jenkins and/or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of best practices for object-oriented programming, design patterns, and web application architectures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work in financial services or on lending technology
- Exposure to AWS
- Familiarity with Microservices
- Agile Methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On Coding
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- 401(k) with employer match
- Performance bonus incentive
- PTO – vacation and sick leave
- Training and advancement opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in California on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.