Senior Full Stack Engineer / Node
Date:July 31, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - OSD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A start-up with a product in the rapidly expanding education sector is looking for Full Stack Engineers to join their team. This company is a Platform as a Service firm which focuses on creating scalable verification services to aid institutions in providing identification.
As a full stack engineer you will be working primarily on the back end using Node while utilizing React on the front-end.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field of study
- Proven background working with Node
- Experience with one or more of the following frontend frameworks (React, Angular 8, Vue)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced working environments
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an AWS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Backend Development
- 30% Frontend Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
- Up to 4 weeks PTO (accrued) with 5 sick days
- Generous bonus structure
- Remote work for the rest of 2020
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.