Lead / Sr. .Net Core Engineer / Micro-Services / Azure / CI/CD / SQL & No-SQL
Date:October 16, 2020
A global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring is currently looking for a Lead / Senior Full-Stack .Net Software Engineer to help build out their new in-house team in Irvine. This Fortune 500 medical device company is developing an innovative cloud-based web application that will be used by hundreds of thousands of nurses and physicians to change the way heart diseases are diagnosed and treated. If you are an expert at C#.Net Engineer development with stellar Web Applications, Micro-Services, Azure, CI/CD, SQl & No-SQL experience as well, you will be a strong contender for this coveted position!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or closely related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Strong Leadership, Communication and ability to interact with multiple business units within internal and external clients.
- Ability to oversee development teams, code reviews, QA and Security.
- Experienced in building scalable, innovative enterprise platforms Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience developing and working with Azure (2+ years)
- Experience Deploying Dockerized applications to AKS or similar environment (1 + year)
- Experience developing and deploying C# web apps (4+ years)
- Experience working with Azure hosted microservices (1 + year)
- Experience managing and securing Azure Blob storage
- Experience setting up and managing Azure SQL Server
- Experience working with SQL databases (4 + years) (T-SQL, RDBMS concepts). NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (2+ years)
- PowerShell scripting
- Experience troubleshooting production issues
- Experience in a build master role valuable
- Solid understanding of network administration and underlying concepts
- Experience with regulatory compliance
- Experience in an application development Scrum team and working with end customers
Desired Skills & Experience
Prior experience with SaaS applications
Prior experience as a with medical information is a plus
Experience within an Agile environment
Experience within a fast-paced start-up environment would be a plus
Experience in healthcare IT (nice to have)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C#.Net Development with C#, Angular 2+,
- 20% SQL SVR / No_SQL
- 20% AZURE Dev-Ops , CI/CD
- 50% Hands On development
- 30% Team Leadership and Collaboration
- 20% communication with internal and external clients.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50-65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension and permanent hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.