Date:June 29, 2020
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A leading company in the financial and insurance services industry, with their main office in Irvine, is looking for a senior .NET architect to join the team and lead a brand new project from design to inception.
This .NET Architect should be well versed in numerous OOP with a focus on .NET technologies and strong with cloud foundations, CI/CD and overall back-end microservice architecture, ideally in a distributed systems environment.
This is a position that mixes technical design leadership and hands on implementation, and offers career growth as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in computer science, higher education preferred
- 10+ years in full stack .NET development
- 3+ years designing cloud systems from scratch
- AWS and Azure preferred
- Proficiency with Microservices architecture, expert with RESTful
- Proficiency with Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Azure Devops
- Working knowledge of Python and/or Java
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 60% Architecture & Design
- 10% R&D
- 30% Hands on code implementation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Bonuses and Products Discounts
- Equity Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. There is no sponsorship available for this position.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.