Date:July 11, 2018
Office:Jobspring Irvine - OSD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
This company located in Irvine, CA is transforming the car buying experience through a direct-to-consumer lending platform that is taking the Automotive Industry by storm. They strongly believe that financing a car should be a rewarding experience driven by the consumer. Founded and led by a top-tier executive team building a world-class technology company of dynamic and high-performance individuals that share a passion for the power of technology to transform and deliver customer experience excellence.
Required Skills & Experience
- Communicate the software architecture to other engineers and management via presentations, architecture documents/diagrams, and software requirements.
- Analyze existing designs and define and implement improvements to the existing architecture.
- Write the use cases, user stories, and software requirements, and allocate them to the functional components as necessary.
- Create proof-of-concepts as necessary to demonstrate new ideas/technologies and architectural concepts.
- Define interfaces/APIs between software components.
- Ensure the software implementation is in-line with the proposed software architecture and recommended design patterns.
- Interface with Product and Program Management teams to define and estimate the work scope of new projects and features.
Desired Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of systems design, architecture, and implementing large business systems.
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process, Continuous Integration practices and tools (e.g. Travis CI, GIT, JIRA)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Very good knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle: user stories analysis, design, implementation, code review, testing, and release
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in lending is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.