Senior Python Engineer
Date:August 10, 2018
Office:Jobspring Irvine - OSD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A fast-growing tech firm with great culture is looking to build out their engineering team in Orange County. They only hire the best and hardest working individuals who are eager to continuously learn. This tech firm is looking for two Python software developers to join their innovating team and build their career. These engineers must have excellent Python development skills and deep experience with software architecture. hire only the best and hardest working individuals who love to continuously learn.
Required Skills & Experience
- Development experience with Python, Django, and PostgreSQL is helpful, but not required. We will consider applicants with solid full stack development experience in other technology stacks who are interested in becoming to Python developers.
- Working knowledge of Telerik’s Kendo UI controls
- Experience working GIT and GIT Hub
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work with the team manager and system architect to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve ambiguities in requirements and to troubleshoot issues.
- Become intimately familiar with our custom applications and processes and understand not only how application work but their technical and data dependencies and how the application is leveraged by the end users.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the team.
- Provide development time estimates and be able to consistently deliver on-time, high-quality code.
- Design and develop end-to-end web applications using Django, Python, and PostgreSQL.
- Write new Python-class libraries and modify existing code as needed.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and keep task notes and daily update progress in our ticketing system.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to 140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.