PowerBI/Tableau - Data Warehouse Architect
Date:October 9, 2019
Office:Jobspring Irvine - MWD
This tech job in Irvine, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring is currently looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Architect to join their new in-house team in Irvine. This Fortune 500 medical device company is developing an innovative cloud-based web application that will be used by hundreds of thousands of nurses and physicians to change the way heart diseases are diagnosed and treated.
If you are an expert with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau and PowerBI dashboards you will be a strong contender for this coveted position!
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years with SQL design and development
- 2+ years with Data Warehouse Architecture experience
- Minimum of 2 years with Tableau dashboards
- Minimum of 2 years with PowerBI development
- Excellent communication and prior experience with working with external/internal business users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with SSAS/OLAP
- Prior experience as a with medical information is a plus
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience within a fast-paced start-up environment would be a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Hands on development
- 15% Team collaboration and team work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months with conversion to permanent hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.