Senior Android Developer
Date:September 11, 2019
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - UXD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
An Android Engineer is needed to work on a large-scale application serving consumers who want to attend events! You’ll work on the B2C offering, as well as the B2B Side of the application, used by companies hosting events. This role is exciting because you’ll work on a team that is creating international applications, and work on all sorts of cultural-specific feature implementation, for different parts of the world.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you’ll need expertise in Java, and a decent understanding of Kotlin. This company is looking for engineers that have worked in startup environment, and understand Agile concepts and sprints. You’ll interface with Product and UX regularly, so experience doing that in the past is crucial! Work on-site five days a week in Sawtelle, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Java- Minimally 4-6 years’ experience
- Understanding and experience with Kotlin
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Lead on an Android Engineering team
- Working on applications that have are both B2C and B2B
- Working with mentoring junior developers
- Past work on applications with several users
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Sawtelle, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working on international applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java
- 25% Kotlin
- 80% Hands On Engineering
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package for Families: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work/life balance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.