Senior Data Engineer
Date:March 25, 2020
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - MWD
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
We're working a Data Engineer role in West LA with a Multi-Billion dollar SaaS company that has a altruist vision at their core. Their software is focused on the helping poor/less fortunate and saved Americans upwards of 8 billion dollars.Their software has over 10 million users. They can pay up to $160k, plus 10% bonus and stock options. They can go higher on the salary for the right person. Let me know if you or anyone you may know is interested.
They are looking for a seasoned enterprise level Data Architect. Who has experience with designing and deploying large scale Data warehouse on AWS Redshift. Someone who worked on data mining, data schema, data models and ETL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Data Engineer on the cloud
- Seasoned at building Data pipelines and ETL processes
- Production level experience with AWS (S3, Airflow and Redshift)
- ETL with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big Data Tools is a plus
- Streaming with Kafka, Kinesis
- BigQuery is plus
- Worked with large data sets, high traffic environment
- Strong problem solving skills and great sense of ownership of products
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands On
- Data Analysis
- Data Flows
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- 10% bonus and stock options
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.