Director of DevOps
Date:October 11, 2018
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Workbridge San Francisco - NIN
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Workbridge
An established company in the media space is looking to add a Lead/Manager DevOps Engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be to join and grow the current team and help them scale up their AWS environment.
The dominant focus of this role would be building out their cloud environment and would likely develop into a Director of DevOps position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading/ managing a diverse team of engineers
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Some exposure to performance tuning and troubleshooting at the kernel layer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Python application code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.