Senior Site Reliability Engineer / Terraform / 12 month contract
Date:December 2, 2019
City:Los Angeles, CA
Office:Jobspring Los Angeles - NIN
This tech job in Los Angeles, CA brought to you by Jobspring
A leading global mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer to implement enhancements to the company’s digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer’s operational needs. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that commits to helping people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another.
This is a 12 month contract with a posibility of extension or conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in software development and/or engineering roles
- Prior experience with Linux, troubleshooting and coding/scripting using python, java, scala, go
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure automation
- Terraform or AWS Cloudformation
- Docker/Docker Swarm
- Jenkins for CICD
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for automation and building self-healing resilient systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks in an agile mode
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.